2009/03/19

How to Make Money With AdSense the Way the Pros Do

Hello my fellow affiliate internet marketer. So you want to learn how to be a AdSense publisher? Then your in the right place because I have found a great way to make AdSense money with little effort. You see the problem with people that have tried to make money with AdSense, and failed is that they didn't try enough niches at one time.

Often someone that wishes to make money with AdSense will choose a market that is really hard to gain immediate traffic for clicks to take place. Take online dating. So many dating sites out there, even free ones. So if the average joe wants to start a dating website they are in for a run for there money. I give you and example of AdSense, and lets just say that this person makes a living from Google AdSense. This fellow runs a free online dating site. This site could bring in big revenue in AdSense. Well the person doesn't just have an average niche site, he has chosen one of the largest markets to get a piece of in the world! Now that may not matter or apply to you. Just take this example that I gave you for what its worth. The person tryed to go for a market that was very competitive. They probably had a ton of dating blogs that they started. They probably worked really hard at promoting all those blogs for a good month maybe even two. That doesn't matter, because some dating sites take years to get to the point of making big money. So pick a relatively small niche market that is not being covered very well and exploit it with AdSense.

Ok so enough about examples of AdSense. I am going to layout a newbies recipe for AdSense. First thing to do is pick several niches out. If you are having trouble trying to figure out what niches to use, go to the DMOZ internet directory, and use there categories as an outline. The key for picking the right niche is to find something that no one else has, or with very few competitors. To start out I would choose 12 niches.

After you have chosen your niches then you want to go to Google keyword tool. To get there, just go to Google.com and type in "keyword tool" and they will always come up as the first result for keyword tool. Go to that link, and then you can start trying out your keywords for the 12 different niches that you have. Type in your keyword and click search. Then take notice to the to drop down boxes. The one on the far right, you'll want to change to "exact". The one at the top just above the keywords results you will want

to choose the "CPC" option. Then once you have done that you'll want to click the link just above the average CPC results column. Click this link twice to bring you the highest paying keywords for AdSense. I start with the highest paying ones and then I work my way down all the way until it goes to a dollar. Anything below a dollar really isn't worth my time, since I figure the one click that I get on my site for the day starting out being 5 cents, is not going to make my pocket book feel any fuller. So you get the picture. Starting out I would use longer tail keywords so that you can gain traffic sooner, and then work you're way up to the bigger paying keywords.

AdSense publishers who get the big cash payouts always start out this way. I haven't heard anything else, and believe me I read a lot! I probably spend 90% of my days reading about what things I can do to enhance my blogs, and money sites. Well that is gonna be it for now. So happy AdSense making!

If you liked this article, and want to learn more about AdSense, and how you can make money with it in the shortest, and most effortless way possible. Then go to http://www.eAdsenseProfits.com

Aucun commentaire:

lala moulati ana9a maghribia